Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Driving Lessons

(Enzo taking Ana out for a Sunday drive in the driveway.)

On Thursday I went to Tami's work to pick up my kids so she could work a little longer. That's when I got to watch Enzo give Ana one of her first driving lessons. This went on for a very long time and I got a little bit on video. It was super adorable to watch. I wish I recorded more but it was so fun to just watch at the time. I really like the ending, too.



I have already watched that video 5 times on my phone.

Then I did the unthinkable. I took the two kids to a restaurant all by myself! Sometimes it is barely doable with two adults but I did it all by myself. Here is the photo evidence I took to prove this to Tami.

(At one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants.)

And when I got home, Tami tells me that a just-because present arrived for me. I have been wanting an Earth flag ever sense we moved into this house with a flag pole in the front yard. Tami decided to order one for me as a present and so we would have it before Earth Day. Awesome.


Thursday just turned out to be an unexpectedly extra special day and that was a pretty great surprise. I've taken a bunch more great photos recently and I'll add them to my online albums soon. Here is one of my favorite new ones.