Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In the Wedding

Congratulations to my cousin Christina who got married this weekend to, my now cousin, Manual.


My kids were in the wedding, too; ring bearer and one of the flower girls. As kids like to do, they did not completely play their parts but they were so cute with what they did do. They walked 2/3 of the way down the isle until Enzo found me and then Ana followed him to me. Also, the ring bearer decided he didn't feel like bearing the ring. And still, the wedding went perfectly, the newly weds did great and looked beautiful, and my kids were adorable.



At the reception, the DJ was playing some background music before the food arrived. This was before any dancing. But my kids saw a stage with music so they started dancing immediately.





And they danced and danced until they became crazy kids, made a mess with food, became super squirmy, and we had to take them home where they instantly fell asleep an hour earlier than we ever try to put them to bed. It was a fun wedding.