Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cross Country Web Page


I am on it.  It's not done, but it is up.  I have finished most of what I had hoped to do with the pictures and data that I recorded on my cross country trip back in 2009.  I have made a web page for the trip, mapped the approximate rout, created a photo album from the many many pictures taken, made a movie from the sky each day, and I started to make some of the calculations.  The calculations are what I still have plenty to work on and hope to complete soon. Other than that, I will perhaps make a few adjustments to the page itself, to the captions and order of the photo album (which I am trying to place into chronological order), and to various bits as I think of them.  But over all, two and a half years after the fact, I have created the page.  Take a look at the page by clicking here.

You can see just the photos here, too: