Monday, June 8, 2009

Tami is Pregnant!



This is the first picture of The Kid. We are VERY excited. We have been keeping this a secret for a couple of weeks, waiting until the fist trimester has completed and we are pretty much there. This is the biggest 'project' I have ever been involved in.

And as my first official act as Father-To-Be, I am leaving on a cross country motorcycle trip on June 14th. The coincidence in timing was not planned- but, wow! What an action packed year 2009 is turning out to be. Thankfully, Tami still supports me going on this trip. A trip I have thought about for years. This blog is my way of staying in touch with Tami and The Kid while I am traveling for a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for both of you, 2 of my favorite people are going to make a 3rd and the world will be a better place for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I am so excited!!!! For your trip AND your baby!!!! :-) I love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride safe!I hope your having a blast, Im so jealous "Nate take care of my boy" lol "Oh?" I was just thinking Wow I could of smoked my hands and feet good thing I didnt have my first pipe haha cuz I would have killed my brain cell.
    Love ya
    Frankie
    Ps.Hold on with both hands and never let go!

    ReplyDelete